* Business entities are created or formed at the state level, often by filing documents with a state agency such as the Secretary of State. Types of business entities include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships.
* Create Business Entity provides you with highly qualified lawyers, attorneys, advocates for drafting the bye laws, article of association, memorandum of association, partnership deed, agreements, compliance of services for corporate, statutory requirement such as Tax compliance, filing of returns, legal audit compliance, audits of projects etc.
Business entity are formed and administered by the corporate law and there are many types of business entity which includes
* Proprietorship (one man company)
* Limited Liability Partnership
* Limited Liability Company
* Private Limited Company
* Public Limited Company
* Charted company