What is a Create Legal Business Entity?
A business entity is an organization created by one or more natural persons to carry on a trade or business. Business entities are created or formed at the state level, often by filing documents with a state agency such as the Secretary of State. Types of business entities include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships.
Business entity are formed and administered by the corporate law and there are many types of create legal business entity which includes,
• Proprietorship (one man company)
• Limited Liability Partnership
• Limited Liability Company
• Private Limited Company
• Public Limited Company
• Charted company
We provide you with highly qualified lawyers, attorneys, advocates for drafting the bye laws, article of association, memorandum of association, partnership deed, agreements etc.
Services for establishing various types of business and start ups in India and tax related quires.
Vakilpro offers support through the life of the business in developing and compliance of services for corporate, statutory requirement etc such as Tax compliance’s, filing of return, legal audit of compliance’s, audits of projects etc.
What are the steps to startup or Create Legal Business Entity?
* Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN), after verification a permanent DIN is provided
* Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate, directors of the company must submit the prescribed application form along with proofs.
* Name for your legal business entity must be done electronically, once approved, the selected names will appear on the website
* The request for stamping the legal business entity documents should be accompanied by unsigned copies of the memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA), and the payment receipt. The superintendent returns the copies, one of which is duly stamped, signed, and embossed. Then the MAA must be signed by the company promoters and required information filled in their own handwriting.
* Get the certificate of incorporation for your legal business entity which is sent automatically to the registered office of the company by registered mail.
* Legal business entity or company requires a seal to issue certificate and other documents
* Obtaining a Permanent Account Number (PAN) for your legal business entity, after obtaining PAN a printed PAN card is delivered.
* Obtaining a Tax Account Number for your legal business entity using form 49B. After verification of the application the same is sent to the Income Tax Department and the TAN is issued.
* Registration of your legal business entity with the office of Inspector, Shops and Establishment Acts containing the name and address employers and managers, it should be sent to the local shop inspector with the applicable fees. Establishment must be registered within 30 days of opening of the business.
* Registration of GST, every business whose Annual turnover exceeds Rs 20 lakh (for special states Rs 10 lakh) has to register for GST.
* The employer is required to register with the Employees provident fund organization and provide necessary information to the concerned regional Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) in the prescribed manner for allotments of Establishment Code Number. No separate registration is required for the employees
* Registration for Medical Insurance is the process in which every paid employee is identified for insurance purpose and their individual records are set up for them. As per the Employees State Insurance (General), Form 01 must be submitted by the employer for registration which the Employer Code Number is issued.